We will provide you with a free remake using our community-friendly process.
To qualify for a remake, your adjustments must meet at least one of the requirements:
- neck: +/- 2cm or 1 inch
- sleeve: +/- 3cm or 1.5 inches
- chest: +/- 10cm or 4 inches
- waist: +/- 10cm or 4 inches
- hip: +/- 10cm or 4 inches
- shirt length: +/- 8cm or 3 inches
- shoulder: +/- 3cm or 1.5 inches
- bicep: +/- 3cm or 1.5 inches
- cuff: +/- 2cm or 1 inch
To request a free remake, simply go to https://originalstitch.com/
Please note we do not grant remakes for any type of style issue, this is a user choice so, therefore, we only grant remakes that meet within the measurement requirements or if there is a fabric issue/factory mistake. Please see the following details bulleted below in regards to determining whether your shirt issue is considered a style issue.
- Choice of Collar
- Choice of Cuffs
- Choice of Monogram Style
- Choice of Buttons
Requests based on fabric will be approved only if the issue is related to factory defect.